Thursday 6 June 2013

Building a *Better* Feral Battlewagon

Hello all, apologies on the lack of updates, a quick one today, will upload photos of the tournament soon, I promise... haha

So the amassing Ork Horde continues, have had my thinking cap on, and have some great ideas for some conversions, one of which I could not resist so out went the dosh and in came:


And...


I mean what screams feral more than a bunch of greenskins riding a giant spider into battle, this conversion, safe to say has got me very much worried, as there is a lot of money already invested into this, but the good news is there is so much planking in the Goblin Town that I will have lots of basing materials for other conversions (which are on hold at the moment until I ruin the Arachnarok Spider) 

so here are the obligatory WIP shots...

All he wants to do is give you a hug!
Not sure how on earth I am going to do this, feel like I should put him on a base, as it gives me lots of opportunity to do a nice converted base, this thing scuttling over a tank is what I am leaning towards but... the base he is supplied with is square and so much larger than the oval flying base, which is the biggest equivalent in 40K... Oh decisions, decisions.


looking at him from the side on, I am tempted to reposition the legs to see if I can get him raised up higher, as if he is attacking the enemy/prey... but again this requires lots of work and cutting into a very expensive kit...

This is not how it currently stands...
This is just with the planking positioned roughly where I am thinking, nothing in this photo has been glued to the spidey squig...


No comments:

Post a Comment